Re: Spica setup/seat covers

Hi John:

Go to:

http://alfaclub.org/techstff/tunespca.htm

It's the best (really only) method for properly adjusting the Spica.  Don't
skip any steps, or change the order, and you'll be all right.  There aren't
any "quick tips" for adjusting just the idle, without first getting the
mixture and all the linkage adjusted correctly.

As for the seat covers, there is a pair of IAP covers (the type that fit
over the original upholstery) on eBay right now (I'm not the seller), if
that's what you're interested in.  They are listed as fitting '80 - '85
cars, but should also fit the seats in your '78.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600048498&r=0&t=0

Regards,

Dean
'74 Spider Veloce