Another side mirror question

The recent thread concerning the proper mounting of side mirrors reminded me
of a problem with the trapezoid shaped Vitaloni #31087 side mirror on my '72
GTV. The chrome and glass is perfect but the gray rubbery gasket surrounding
the glass is all cracked to hell. Can anyone tell me if this gasket is
replaceable, where to find a replacement, and if there's any special trick
to doing the job without destroying the whole thing. I've tried searching
the web for Vitaloni but cannot find any source for replacement parts.

Thanks,

Paul Leone
'72 GTV
aone