RE: US RWD cars

Also the Lincoln LS and the new Caddy CTS.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Brown [mailto:simigene@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 12:11 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: US RWD cars

As far as I can remember the only U.S. RWD cars (excluding SUVs and
other trucks) are the Ford Crown Vic/Gran Marquis/Town Car, the Mustang,
the GM Camarro/Firebird, the Corvette, the Dodge Viper, and the Plymouth
Prowler. It is interesting to note that all of them other than the Crown
Vic/Gran Marquis/Town Car are performance cars. Also the Crown Vic is
the car preferred as a police car, could it be the RWD? Or maybey it is
the fact the the trunk can hold 3, maybe 4 bodies. Also I believe that
the Crown Vic/Gran Marquis/Town Car are also the only U.S. cars that
still have are not unibody, they have a real/seperate frame.

Gene Brown
Simi Valley, CA
78 Spider
72 Montreal