January Velocissima is now online!

Happy New Year, gang -

There's still a lot of winter left ahead of us here in the US Northeast,
but it's a new year and we can at least start *thinking* about the 2002
season.  To kick the year off, the January edition of Velocissima, the
newsletter of the Alfa Owners of New England, is now online at
http://www.velocissima.com.  In this issue:

* Events:
   - The Annual AONE Pot Luck Winter Dinner Party
     is scheduled for February 9
* The AONE Year 2001 In Review - A pictorial look back
* Vendor Profile - Mild Alfas and Wild Alfas
   at Glynn Motorsports
* Tech Topics - 1991-93 164 Alarm Transmitter
   Programming - by Bruce Murray
* A Tale of Two Pretties - Bob Russell compares his
   Alfa Sprint Zagato and Lotus Elite race cars
* The Club Store - Xmas cash burning a hole in your pocket?
* Classified Ads - Get glassy-eyed with our classy-fieds

The AONE Winter Party is only a little more than a month away now, so if
you're an AONE member (or happen to be in our area on February 9), make
sure to reserve the date!  Last year, we had a great crowd and lots of
great food, fun, door prizes, etc. and we aim to top it this year!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster