fans and bolts and cams and offset

I have a 77 Spider.

1. Does anyone have experience in electric fan conversion for older Spiders,
particularly in the placement of the fan switch in the coolant circuit
somewhere.

2. The two bolts that stick out of the front of the head, I believe the air
pump bracket mounts to it, what is behind them and where can  I get the hex
plugs to put in the holes?

3. What could I expect if I put Dellortios (w/ euro manifold) on my car
without changing the cams ( can't afford yet)?

4. What is the min/max  wheel offset one has to play with when choosing Spider
wheels before it adversely effects the suspension ?

Shane Murphy
77 Spider