105 springs

Can anyone help me identify the front springs on my 73 GTV?
The previous owner lowered the car. He said that the springs came from IAP,
but that seems unlikely. I have compared the ride height of the GTV with my 79
spider, which has stock springs. The GTV is 1.75" lower. The springs are
painted silver and have some blue paint at the ends. The free length is
10.625" and the wire diameter is 0.690".
The sump guard is being beaten up by the tiniest of speed bumps and repaired
pot holes. I'm thinking that it should ride a bit higher. Is there much
difference in handling between 1" and 2" lowered suspension?
One other thing: the front suspension bushings and ball joints are worn out
and will be replaced soon. I have just finished replacing all the rubber in
the rear suspension.
Thanks.
Ed Prytherch
Columbia SC