Autodelta USA "accuracy"

I hope that Autodelta USA runs a better-managed business than they've done
with their website.

They claim that the Cup version of their GTS coupe has 320 bhp......

Also, their website says,

"Autodelta's 3.0 V6 24-valve powerplant provides tremendous performance,
making it a true 'supercar'. Power output is enormous (230 bhp) as is its
maximum torque (265 Nm). Features include an electronic accelerator and a
6-speed gearbox, making this GTS a simply sensational drive."

The Alfa Romeo UK website just happens to say,

"Alfa Romeo's 3.0 V6 24-valve powerplant provides tremendous performance,
making it a true 'supercar'. Power output is enormous (218 bhp) as is its
maximum torque (265 Nm). Features include an electronic accelerator and a
6-speed gearbox, making this GTV a simply sensational drive."

I would find it hard to have confidence in an operation with such poor
attention to detail and an apparent lack of knowledge of their own product
that they either copy someone else or get it completely wrong.

Allegedly....