SPICA vs. Webers

I have had both setups for my 1979 Sprint Veloce and I favor the webers
myself.  I do agree with Bill as far as stock versus modified motors and
the benefit of the carbs over the Spica.  Once I built the motor I had
the installed a modified Spica unit which helped deliver more fuel at
higher rpms but if anything broke on the unit it was not an easy fix and
cost $$$$ to repair it.  The webers give you quicker response (on/off)
throttle and have a wonderful sound too!  The "set it and forget it" of
the webers are my choice and it is easier to find someone to work on
webers in the area that I live in.  Now, if Wes Ingram was my neighbor .
. .

Dave
Savannah, GA