Autodelta's products

I saw the autodelta site and the pics with high
attention.

About the body shape, the cars appear similar to the
Spider, GTV and 166 with the optional original Alfa
body kits. Wheels and bumpers are different, and so
also the GTV interior.

Seeing the GTV pics I saw many Puntos and seeing the
166 is clear a red proteo 147. So I suppose the pics
were taken in Europe (from the light it seems north
europe, surely not in Italy) c/o a Fiat group seller
or importer.

The cars are stock GTV, Spider and 166 then equipped
with extra serie not original equipments.