Re:More on Autodelta

I checked the http://autodeltausa.com website and as Peter Franceschina
said, it has been significantly updated.  Unfortunately there are no prices
listed and the page listing the 'authorized dealers' is blank.  Too bad they
don't list the unauthorized dealers.

I don't want to nitpick but I will anyway.  On the coupe description, they
say...
"Autodelta's 3.0 V6 24-valve powerplant provides tremendous performance,
making it a true 'supercar'. Power output is enormous (230 bhp) as is its
maximum torque (265 Nm)"
I would love to have a new GTV, but 230 bhp is not the power output of a
true supercar unless it happens to be a Caterham or an Elise, which the
3000+lb GTV isn't.  Also the Spider is listed as having 217 or 218 bhp, but
with 265 Nm torque and the LS is supposed to have 220 bhp with again the
same peak torque.  All the cars have the 3.0 24valve V6.  Hopefully its just
a sloppy webpage.

The text of the webpage is British English, but it could be a Brit working
in the US (or doing the importing).  For what its worth, I'll believe in all
this when I see a new 166 or 'LS' on the showroom floor of Ferrari of
Denver, or one of the US digesters posts about their new Autodelta in the
driveway.

Cheers,
Lawrence - skeptical but hopeful in Denver
'71 GTV

Lawrence Gowin
Level (3) Communications
lawrence.gowin@domain.elided