RE: weird GTV6 engine problem

> When I fired the GTV6 up to go somewhere today after it had been
> sitting for about 9 hours, it had a weird problem.  This is the
> second time it's done this.  The first time was on Sunday, the first
> time that I really drove it that day (3 hours before I ran it for
> about a minute to get it out of the way so my parents could go to
> church--no problem then).  No  problems yesterday either.  It starts
> fine, and idles as well as it ever does, but doesn't sound quite
> right.  Then when you get on the power it vibrates horribly and is
<snip>

Check all of the electrical connections under the hood.  Pay particular
attention to the connections going to any sensor at the front of the motor,
and to the bank of injector grounds at the rear of the RHS cylinder head.
Just as a matter of routine I'd recommend that you take all of these apart,
clean and detail them, then reassemble.

My money says your stumbling problems will go away if you do this.

If that doesn't work, and you live in a place where it's cold right now,
then some dry gas might be worth a shot.

HTH,

bs