DigestNewbie

Hello Digesteers,

Nice too meet you all. I have been reading for awhile
and decided to post. That and Rich fixed my little
glitch that prevented earlier posts. I was wondering
if anyone could tell me where i could buy the Ward and
Deane fiberglass front spoiler. i saw it on a Spider
and it looked great i wanted to use it in a prototype
body kit I'm designing for my 76' Thanks for the help
and hello.

Keith Strini
76', 78' Spiders
91 164L