Los Angeles Berlina for sale

A Berlina Register member contacted me about selling his green 1973
rubber-bumper Berlina. He says it's complete and runs, but has a charging
problem, a cracked windshield, and probably all the other common
neglected-Berlina issues.  He wants to sell the car quick, like this week,
and I imagine it will be cheap. It's in Hollywood, and currently registered.
Call Todd at (323) 953-1393.  Not my car, etc., but it would be by now if it
weren't 400 miles away ...

Please let me know if you act on it, so I can stop thinking about how to
drag it up to my house.

Andrew Watry