Help: GTV6 Dashboard rattle!

Over the past few weeks, a rattle has developed from my dashboard, and
it gotten increasingly more annoying!  It's a loud, metal on metal
rattle coming from somewhere just under the top of the dash near the
tachometer.  I also notice that the entire dashboard seems to be a bit
jumpier.  When I push up (or down) firmly on the top of the dash, the
noise goes away.....until I let go!  So possibly a screw has come lose,
but I can't figure out where it might be.

Short of completely dismantling the entire dashboard to find the source
of this LOUD rattle, has anyone with a GTV6 had a similar experience?
Is there something I should look for that might be quicker than taking
apart the whole thing?

Thanks in advance to anyone with the magic answer to my problem!

Ross (1984 Maratona)
http://greetings.yahoo.com