Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 10:18:48 -0800 (PST)
From: Scott Fisher <sfisher71@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: The great poem wars

- --- Paul Albertson <albertson@domain.elided> wrote:
> Joe C, Scott F, and Tests,
>
> I have thoroughly enjoyed the classic influence you
> have generated on the Alfa Digest.

Thank you!  I sometimes find myself... compelled to
spew verse.  I hope it's always so well met.

> Before the thread dies, I am so very hopeful to see
> dougs (sedan) own special spin on this type of
> literature. Possibly in Rap?

Our very own dug seed in might appreciate this verse,
something I spent many years working on -- a
translation (if you will) of a well-known poem that is
appropriate for the day:

http://www.best.com/~sfisher/lemon_seymour.html