The great poem wars

Joe C, Scott F, and Tests,

I have thoroughly enjoyed the classic influence you have generated on
the Alfa Digest. Long ago, in another galaxy far away.... the great
"poem" wars seem so much more appealing as a way to settle Alfa
controversy. (and reduce typo's) maybe you would have to refute a point
in like literature style, something like playing "horse".

Before the thread dies, I am so very hopeful to see dougs (sedan) own
special spin on this type of literature. Possibly in Rap?

Paul A.
Oregon USA
1979 Sprint Veloce
1958 Chevy Apache