re: Early Owners

Nope - Gordy you're not a VIP, you're an RIP! (after I kill you for the
party invitation). I got mine a day before you did and was pleased as
punch to see the "Besics and Bonnie Issue". Now those of us who couldn't
make it to the convention can meet all you guys in person, so to speak.
The issue is packed with good stuff. The only thing that could have
improved it would have been to include some of Joe Cantrell's cam poetry
&:-)...

Tess
in Bellevue (some do say "Blah-view", but not me) WA USA
can you say "8 minute commute"?