Main fuel filter - '75 Alfetta GT

Hi folks, I'm piecing my Alfetta street car back together as you know &
I am wondering about the main fuel filter, the one near the Spica.  The
new filter came with 3 large o-ring type gaskets.  Two are the same size
& one is slightly larger.  The larger one looks like it fits in the lip
of the metal housing of the filter (the part where the fuel lines go
into).  One of the smaller o-rings looks like it goes on the bottom of
the filter itself, & I think the remaining o-ring fits on top of the
filter?  Looks like it would block fuel flow however.  Is this correct?
I have the really small o-rings in place no prob, but am unsure about
the others at this time.  Please shed some light if you are familiar
with this.

Thanks,
Zach
Redmond, WA