Milano Brake Woes :-(

Hello All...
I'm VERY confused with my current brake issue. All calipers, rotors and pads
have been replaced.
When I brake, the ABS light and sometimes the brake light comes on. Worse
though is that sometimes it seems that I lose ALL power braking. It later
comes
back after the car sits for awhile and when it happens both brake lights come
on and stay on.
Looked at the usual things (grounds, vac lines etc. I'm not losing brake
fluid
anywhere and the brakes were bled. The ABS pump seems to be functioning OK but
maybe comes on too often. Was thinking it may be the accumulator.

Any clues would be appreciated.

--Ron Sitnick
1987 Alfa Romeo Milano Platino
1979 Fiat Spider 2000