Re: 1750 GTV Track days

Henry Kim asked about a stock GTV and track days.  How many days are you
planning on putting on the car Henry?

My 1971 1750 GTV has 15 - 20 track days and probably at least quadruple that
many autocrosses on it since new, and most of those are within the last 10
years.  It has a large front swaybar and lowered with 215/50-15 tires on 7X15
wheels, and I have not broken any suspension or bent any body parts.

YMMV

John Justus