Re: Thanks for Stebro response

There is an official supplier of SuperSprint in the US.  Since you
have looked at BMW stuff, this should sound familiar to you. =)

www.bmpd.com

I currently have this unit on my S.
http://www.supersprint.com/english/marmitte.asp?MO=ar1644&MA=75

Very well constructed, almost too well!  There is some good weight
there! =)  Made the old fazza look like a feather.

Here is the distributor for USA right off supersprints web site.
USA
BMP DESIGN
Phone: (800)-648-7278 Fax: (903)-581-8206
Email: service@domain.elided
Web site: www.bmpd.com

Damon A.  (Minneapolis, MN, USA)