164 LS vs. Q

ok, does anyone know what the exact differences between the LS engine and
the Q engine are? LS has 210hp, Q has 230hp.

the L and S models differ in the following, as far as I can remember:

compression ratio (pistons)
cams
AFM
exhaust manifolds
catalytic converter
air filter box
intake hose from box to plenum
throttle position sensor

I hear that the AFM is the same for the LS and Q. The air box on my Q does
not appear to be like the S, rather like the L! (but I am not POSITIVE
about that). Does anyone know? Also, can anyone tell me what the ECU code
for the Q and LS are (I mean the Bosch Motronic number on the ECU)?

Thanks,

Karl

'91 164L
'95 164Q