GTV 6 Headlight fixed, park9ing light broken

Dear all who helped me to figure out what was wrong
with my GTV 6 headlight.  It wasn't the low beam
filament, it was the fuse!!!  After 4 hours of looking
at wires and smoking cigarettes, I decided to check
the fuse box.  Now the headlight works, but the left,
front parking light doesn't.  Argh!  I checked the
bulb, and the filament for the parking light appears
to be fine.   The turn signal in the same bulb works.
Tonight, I'll swap bulbs to make sure it's not the
bulb.  Any suggestions?
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com