Re: Correction, 3 sites

Agreed, but I look at it like a business. The old checking account had a monthly
fee. A donation less 3% is better than not getting the donation. $20 x 3%
=$19.40 donation. Not so terrible.
Some folks don't can't won't get around to sending a check.
I'm open to ideas.

It's simply convenience. (Paypal)

AlfaBill