Re: Real Alfas

I so enjoyed reading that, and had to go over it twice.  As an owner of a
75, 164 and 155, I can wholeheartedly agree with his opinions.  The 75 is
indeed fun, and I'll never sell it.  But those of you who are close to me
know that my 75 is only partially a "real" 75 nowadays - with lots of
things updated or upgraded to be more robust to its daily use.  To put
things in perspective, it IS a fourteen year old car.

Yes, that does imply that the original car was not as reliable as I would
like it to be (I had better luck than Tim but other things did go wrong).
But hey, now it is twice as much fun as almost as reliable as my newer
Alfas!

Nizam
who doesn't particularly mind the newer Alfas, as long as the spirit lives
on