GM bad buy

I read the Fiat article on our news clipsheet (somebody actually gets paid to read the news and post it a website, anything automotive related...).

As hard as it is to think about, I almost think that GM made a bad buy.  It seems as if Fiat has pulled what we have done over the last couple of years- ignoring the product for whatever reason.  Most of you know what is happening to Ford- we are taking a beating.  It almost sounds like Fiat is doing worse than we are...  And it will take a lot of GM $$ to fix it.  The question will be if they manage to put the money in the right spot or not...

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011