Alfa 33

Luca,

>I set up a meet by this upcoming saturday, to see the
>car;  I've no experience about this model, and I'd like
>to know what I should look for, check, detect to make
>a good deal.

Allways check if the steering wheel house (I know this is not the right
name but I don't know the correct english term) doesn't leek. If you
have to change it the whole engine has to come out. So what I mean is
the casing in which you put the steering wheel oil. (BTW, you yanks let
me know what the correct english term is!)

Also check if the timing belts (yes you have 2 because it's a boxer
engine). Is it a 'iniezione' or a 'carboratore'? If it's a carburettor
version have fun! I drove one a couple of times and they're really fast!

Good luck saturday!

Frank Claasen