K&N air filters - 72-74 GTV - again

dear all
can somebody give me a stock or replacement part number (any brand) for the
air filters (two) that go inside the stock spica airbox?  The people at K&N
told me by phone to find a part number for cross reference, that way they
might find a replacement among the many "generic" sizes they have.  I live
20 minutes away from them and I plan to pay them a visit with the original
filter on hand.
On the other hand they answered my e-mail saying there's no replacement
filter for my vehicle.
Thanks in advance; I will post results.
Jorge Mazlumian
74 GTV