Milano Bra Installation

Alfisti,

Just thought I'd ask this perhaps obvious question
before I mess up the paint:  Does anyone have any
helpful tips for installing the front end bra on a
Milano?

There are some nasty looking little S hooks attached
to nylon loops on the underside of the bra, (the side
that touches the hood paint) where do these hooks
attach to? TIA.

Tim Mills
Santa Clara, CA USA
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com