Milan's pics very sad

I'm seeing the pics taken in Milan and I'm translating
the comments (very interesting) from Italian (my
language) to English, I hope in a good way.

But let me say I'm very hungry instead than sad. As we
say in Italian, I'm "incazzato nero" (a sort of
"incocked black") for what these pics show! Several
prototypes as seen in magazines, part of the hidden
story of Alfa, a part which I'm sure we all would to
save........ INCAZZATO NERO.

But let me say also other things.

The pics show the Portello factory, the first Alfa
production factory, actually located inside the Milano
city (when built in the '20s it was far outside the
city). This factory worked "at full rpm" until Arese
was ready in the '60s, then only some production lines
were mantained at Portello. There were also the
"Centro Stile" (styling study center) and the
commercial veichles. In Portello survived also the
"experience center".

Last '80s Potello was all abandoned and was starting
to be dismantled. It's actually property of the "City
of Milan" or better the "Comune di Milano" (comune is
like county in US).
Some parts were used for making larger the "Fiera di
Milano" area (exposition center, as I could see in
november when I went to the Fiera).

I read and spoke about Portello (actual situation)
many times. I read about the prototype "Scarabeo II"
based on the Junior Zagato in the '70s that it was
discovered "under a falled out cover in Portello
factory" (words are by Ing. Busso, a member of Orazio
Satta's team, not a stupid!). I spoke about it with
the actual director of the Alfa Museum in Arese, who
told me it was a "false story, nothing true". AND
INFACT NOW WE CAN SEE WHO WAS SAYING THE TRUE AND WHO
THE FALSE.
About Portello I spoke also with a friend of mine (he
has a workshop near Arese, an official Alfa workshop
and he is a true Alfista). He told me he entered
Portello in the night several years ago. It was not
permitted, and it was also dangerous because the old
and famous ALfa factory was become a slleping zone for
Arabs and Albanians homeless (!!!!) - This is the
Italy you don't see in TV but the real Italy is done
also so -.
Hearing the museum director's words, they would not
find anything. And instead several years ago (I
suppose 5 or 6 actually) they found (and obviously
took away) many "Centro Stile"'s parts, as a curious
platic line used as rear "insignia" for the Giulietta
('70s) with on written "Alfa Romeo Alfettina (=little
Alfetta) 1.3". WHo of you saw the Giulietta
immediately can understand what type of insignia I'm
writing about.

So actually we can see the shame of Portello, shame
for Fiat and shame for all the false persons who told
about Portello and shame for all us Alfisti. There's
nothing we can do. Or perhpas there is?

I apologize for this outburst, but I'm a latin, so my
blood is on fire actually. And, I suppose, also yours.

Let me return to translate the comments (very very
interesting, I would contact the writer of the
comments, Ed please ask your friend if he want a
contact with me).

Ciao

Leonardo (HUNGRY)