GTV 6 Headlights

Hey all!

I have a 1985 GTV 6, and when I turn the low beams on,
only the right headlight lights up, but when I turn
the high beams on, all 4 light up.  Any suggestions?
I recently replaced the steering column stalks.  Could
it be a relay or maybe the wiring is loose from when I
changed the column stalks?  Please advise!  John,
Washington, DC
http://greetings.yahoo.com