Re: Spica K&N air filters

Thanks to Brian Shorey and John Holliday for their responses.
John, the item in ebay (pretty it aint, you're right) appears to be a
Quadra-flo air filter system that Shankle designed, I think, and Alfa
Ricambi used to sell.  I have one in almost mint condition.  And I believe
that the filtering material is K&N, of generic size.
But I am looking for the 2 tubes that go inside the stock airbox, but made
by K&N.