Substitute for Loctite 270 Green?

Hi all,

I need to reinstall the flywheel on a V6 (from a 164).  The shop manual calls
for Loctite 270 Green on the bolts but when I went to the local Pep Boys it
was nowhere to be found.  In fact, it is not listed on the application guide
on the back of the other packages (also they have been renumbered).

Is Wurth Blue Threadlocker an acceptible substitute for the 270?  I don't want
the flywheel bolts going anywhere.

TIA,

Dan Scolaro
Delaware Valley AROC www.dvaroc.org
Phila, PA

65 2600 Spider
87 Milano Gold
91 164 (awaiting transplant)
88 Verde parts car w/o sunroof (need anything?)
91 164S (organ donor)