Q4 for sale in US

There is a nice Q4 here in Buffalo that I saw when at the shop last week. Very sharp - and scarry from underneath.

Recently I had an opportunity to sit in the latest offerings from Autodelta. I grabbed some pics and put them in this album @ http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=93433636203&n=2112460694 . The cars are beautifully finished. Park a 164 next to a LS and the evolution of lines is very obvious. Same proportions but the LS looks smaller. The small coupe is gorgeous and looks very threatening. The convertible didn't have it's manual with it so the top was left up just in case.

Brian
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.