Re: alfa-digest V8 #274

>"Henry Kim" <henry.kim@domain.elided> wrote:
>>I live in the city with a one car garage.  Already, I am renting a
>>neighbour's garage to house a car.  I would need another $500,000k to trade
>>my house for a country estate with heated, 8-car garage/workshop.  I don't
>>have quite that much money to burn.

Hm, since you live in he city, a Mini would be easier to get around,
squirt through traffic and find parking than a GTV.  Furthermore, it
sounds like you won't get many opportunities for an "Italian tune-up"
that the GTV will need if you live and work in the city.

(of course, I suppose this would depend on which city you live in, but
I must've missed this part)

My Mini story: a friend has a'62 with a fiberglass front end, plexiglass
on 3 sides and most of the interior removed.  The engine has been bored
and stroked to 1.4l and sports a Weber 45DCOE with a "Nasty Ol' Surprise".
He playfully nicknamed it the "Mini-SS".
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3625/
(I was in the passenger seat when he hit his published top speed)

-Dennis
Sunnyvale, CA
'85 GTV6