Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:46:31 -0500 (EST)
From: Interg@domain.elided
Subject: Lorenzo -- Alfa Romeo SuperSpider V6 Retrofit
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

Dear Alfisti,

You may or may not know me. My name is Lorenzo Gigliotti and I have operated
the "Alfa  Romeo, Esotiche, Modificate e di Corsa" web site for many years.
In that time I have contacted you on very few occassions. The last time that
I sent you an email was probably in Febraury 2000.

Anyway to make a long-story short -- since I purchased my '81 Spider over 20
years ago I have always tinkered with it. I have often toyed with the fantasy
of "shoe-horning" a V6 into it or at least finding someone who could do it
properly... Well after so many years, I discovered someone who was as excited
about this car as I am.

Please visit the <A HREF="http://www.g-site.com/alfaxtc/";>Alfa Romeo Exotics, Customs & Racers</A> website and read about
the V6 project and the retrofit solution that we are now offering to the
public.

<A HREF="http://www.g-site.com/alfaxtc/";>Click here: Alfa Romeo Exotics, Customs & Racers...</A>

http://www.g-site.com/alfaxtc/

Please forward this email to anyone you know who may interested in this
subject.

Thanks for your time,
Lorenzo Gigliotti