Help!!!! Cooling problem again!!!

Help - anyone!! I was merging into traffic in my '94 164Q and revving the engine HIGH when all of a sudden, smoke and the smell of antifreeze came into the cabin and fogged up the windows.

Luckily I was right by a gas station and I pulled right in. I noticed coolant leaking out of the bottom of the engine compartment, looked like passenger side - maybe behind the wheel well.

I got the car home (about a mile away, I waited till the car cooled). I didn't see anything underneath, but I plan to jack the car up later and have a better look. Can anyone tell me what to look for? Did a hose burst? Is it the heater core (which, I assume, would really stink to replace)?

Thanks,
-Glenn

'94 164Q