AD Gone?

The last digest I got appeared about 5PM eastern time on Monday the 3rd (v8n267).

Did the rapture occur and all the true alfisti were taken? Am I here alone with the unbelievers? Do I have to start driving a P*?!?!?!?!

Oops, sorry for the religious tone, no offense intended to anyone. I gotta stop reading those Nostradamus web sites late at night ...

So, where did the AD go?

Tom
Seattle
10123