Re: virus still going around

Chris Sweetapple wrote:

> I've had it 11 more times over the weekend, making 27 times in total.  Can
> anyone beat that?

Whose countin'! I didn't know we were havin' a contest! You need to let us know that
it's a competition...it hasn't been as bad as SirCam, at least not yet. It's hit about
5 times today, so far. Maybe that's what's messin' up my headlights!! I'll go run
Norton AV on the GTV6 right now... :-)

'nardo
Alpine, TX

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
  Oscar Wilde