Re: Rain & Spider seat is soaking wet?

       As far as I know, all 115 spiders had the weather strip across the top
of the windshield folded back and bolted behind the vent window.  This does
channel water into the interior.  Why did Alfa not change it?  It probably
sealed OK when done at the factory and while the car was new.  Leaving the
ends sticking out does get the water away from the interior, but it does
appear quite as tidy and finished.
       On the other questions, once water gets in, it can evaporate and
condense anywhere such as fogging the rear window.  Or there can be other
leaks.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City