re: Need Alfetta GT pics

Zach -

I can't help with pics, in any sort of reasonable time frame at least.

Second question, though - Need for an airpump on SPICA car?  I ran
without a working airpump for a couple of months.  I was told there is
no harm in that .  I was afraid of catalytic converter over-heating,
without the extra air coming in from the outside.  Of course, here in
California, without the pump, you don't pass smog.  NOT a good thing.
If you decide to run without air injection long-term, you might want to
consider plugging up the holes in the exhaust manifold.  The only thing
keeping exhaust from backing up the line to the pump, or atmosphere, is
a check valve in the line from the pump to the exhaust manifold.

I  think

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal

Hi folks, I'm looking for pics of Alfetta GT engine bays equipped with
Spica.  Also, if you have some pics with the airbox removed that would
be helpful too.  Is the air pump required?  If so I need to source one.

Thanks,
Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S soon to be f/s