Re: Temperature Readouts

I am not sure if the problem is the same, but on our Discovery, the clock was
working, you could barely see the numbers, but you could tell they were
there.  I thought that the LCD crystals had failed, but it was a small ligh
bulb burned out.  It had a round base, a bayonet type that twisted in and
out, that I wasn't even sure was a light bulb, but as it wasn't working I
went ahead and tried, and it came right out.

I found replacements at the local autoparts store.

John Justus