(no subject)

The Classic Car Restoration TV show is doing a nine part series on restoring
to driveable condition, a 1969 Spider.  They are based in Knoxville TN.

I was contacted as a possible source in providing some information about the
history of Alfa Romeo.  They are looking for photos, sales brochures, videos,

posters, racing footage, news clippings, advertisements, whatever on the
entire history of the marque.  They would require the items or copies of the
items (if photos or videos) and would return them when finished.

I suggested that we could send digital copies for them to review and if
selected the real thing could be sent.

The items would have to be such that you were either the owner, and could
release the item for the show, or the rights to show the item could be
gotten, probably for free.

For those people providing something used in the show, a screen credit will
be given.

If you have any ideas on how we could help with this, or need more
information, please contact me in the next couple of days.   The items are
needed before the end of the year

Thank you.

John Justus