V6 Spider

We had a thread going on this subject in January.

I have seen one V6 spider conversion and I've also seen pictures of another.

Here are the details regarding the one I have seen.

The owner is Doug Paraschuk.  To the best of my knowledge he resides in
Stratford, Ontario.

His mechanic is Joe Canella of Hamilton Auto Service.  Joe's phone number is
905 525 2040.

This particular conversion is amazing in that there is no visible cue of the
engine transplant from outside the car.

The intake runners and manifold are definitely from a 164, but I'm not sure
about the rest of the engine.

If anyone wants to see a picture, I could send one off-digest upon request.

George Beston

Alfetta
Spider Jr.