2002 Alfa calendars!!!

Thanks to a great vendor overseas, AlfaBill will have Alfa Romeo factory
calendars again this year.

To avoid confusion, I'll number the orders as they come in. I sold out
last year, so please order early.
Only Fax orders, so we can keep track. I can only get about 50.
Fax form here: http://mastroalfa.com/faxpage.html

I don't have a final quote, but expect the cost to be the same. $25 per
calendar.

Through an error in shipping last year, I still have about 4 2001
calendars if anyone has an interest.

Please use a good dark pen for the fax, last year some didn't come
through clear enough to read for a call back for more info. Bigger the
better.

International delivery via FedEx. All major cards, No CODs

Thanks!!
AlfaBill

--
      Mastro Motors Inc.
 Alfa Romeo, Subaru, WRX performance parts