164 rear muffler needed - Sydney

I need a new rear muffler to get through registration next week.

I've had a recommendation for a "Descam" brand from my parts supplier, but
he has none available until next year.  Good quality and about have the
price of a genuine Alfa one.

He also told me that I can probably get a "Bosal" brand, these are cheap,
but are not a long-term prospect.

Any recommendations as to where I can get a decent muffler by next Monday or
Tuesday?  (Rego due by Friday).  Alternatively, if anybody has a decent used
one, please e-mail me off-line.

Car is a '89 164 Manual (not a Q/S).  Takes the standard single-pipe
muffler.

Thanks Alfisti!

John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia