Re: 164Q CD Changer

hm.. i don't have a Q so I don't know if the LS CD changer is the same. But
on the LS, I noticed the behavior. If you put in a new magazine, get in the
car and start to play right away, it will give you error and locks in that
error condition.

If you go back to the trunk, remove and reload the magazine, get in
the car, you can hear the CD changer is working back there. Once its
quiet again, THEN hit that cd buttom. It would be okey then.

By following this practice, I've never had another issue with the CD changer

jess
95 LS
88 Verde w/ Clarion 6 disc CD changer.