Re: virus

    Yeah, I just had a friend come over and clean up my computer and install
some better anti virus software.  It's rather insidious and copies address
books apparently and does nasty things like send your IP addres back to the
sender and allow them to steal personal info.  I inadvertently opened up
something from a familiar name since it didn't have the usual exe on it.
It's called something like "bad trans" and has created enough traffic at
virus sodtware sites to really slow things down.  Beware, and apologies if I
inadvertently infected anyone here.
    Cheers, Ron.