164 CD changer

I had the same problem with my CD changer -- error code 5 (whatever that meant).  I tried everything including cleaning all connections with contact cleaner and partially taking apart the changer to blow out with compressed air.

Finally I called United Radio in East Syracuse NY (listed in the 164 site).  $200 later they repaired and returned the unit in about a week.  Nice to enjoy CDs again.  United's work is guaranteed for 1 year.  Call them at 1-800/448-0944.

Paul cuadra@domain.elided

95 LS 5-speed
97 Moto Guzzi Sport