Re: Milano Oil Pressure sender

Your best bet is a crowfoot wrench with an extension, and probably a
universal.   Note that the nut on the replacement oil pressure sender
may not be the same size as the one that was installed at the factory.
  My new one from IAP was 19mm and the one on the car was 14mm (or
vice-versa.)

You still may have some difficulty if your crow-foot wrenches are thick.
   I did, so I resorted to caveman tactics, and used a punch and hammer
to spin the old one loose.  The new sender had a thicker nut, so I was
able to use the crowfoot to tighten.

	--Mark
	--1988 Milano Verde